Play now with $ 75 new No deposit bonus code at Ring Master Casino
Use code: 75SPLIT
This casino accept US Players
No Deposit Blog
You can choose one of the free bonuses below - Only 1 Free Chip for Casino
|Download Wild Vegas Casino||Download Prism Casino||Download Club Player Casino|
|No Deposit Code: WILDVEGAS||No Deposit Code : PRISM50||No Deposit Code: CLUBPLAYER|
|$50 Free Bonus||$50 Free Chips||$50 Free Money|
|$125 Max Cashout||$100 Max Cashout||$50 Max Cashout|
Casino WarOne of the games that is easier to get used to, look at the history of Casino War and explain all the rules of Casino War online, while offering some very clever tricks to keep their budget in case of one or two battles. Prepare for war with our easy to follow guide to this popular casino game.
Should we take insurance in blackjack?In our previous article, we explain what are the possible actions at blackjack. Among them was the possibility of taking a “safe”. In that article we detail this point providing a number of response elements.
PresentationThe term “insurance” means in blackjack a payment option that allows the player to win immunized against a Dealer and more specifically against As-Sota, which hand is the strongest hand in this game. This option is paying in the sense that the player must put on the table half their initial bet in order to reconcile the “safe”. OperationThe player must not use the insurance at any time. So you use this option only when you are in danger, for example, when the dealer takes a jack or an ace. To show that is taking the safe, the player must pay half their initial bet. Insurance it represents a negligible cost. When the dealer gets a blackjack, the player loses all bets, but insurance is reimbursed him. At the end the player earns nothing but hurt either. When the dealer does not get blackjack do in case of victory of the player, the latter lost the insurance but the total of your initial bet pockets. When the dealer does not get blackjack do in case of defeat of the player, the latter lose your insurance and your bet. This is the worst situation since invested loses everything on the table.
Additional explanationsInsurance is protection against an adverse blackjack. But know that the dealer, even if you have an ace or Sota, has no more than an opportunity to take in ten additional letter. It is important to consider the value of the cards in blackjack. Actually, sixteen cards have a value of 10 (10 himself, the Jack, Queen, King, all represented by the four different suits). The remaining thirty-six cards have a value other than 10. The chances of rolling a 10 are therefore a 30.77%. The player will gain a lot if you choose an “advantage” (gain would be applied 2-1). The casino has a great advantage.
Concrete exampleLooking at the statistics, the player has a 30.77% chance of winning the insurance bet, which leaves a 69.23% chance of losing your bet. Over 100 attempts, the player stands to lose more often than win long term. Let’s say the total insurance bet is 5 €
|Calculation of profits||30,77 x (5€ x 2)||+307,70€|
|Loss calculation||69,23 x (5€)||-346,15€|
|Calculation of net profit||(-356,15€)-(307,70€)||-38,45€|