Special free chips bonus codes at 4 Casinos
$ 20 free no deposit bonus
For Classy Coin Casino and Loco Panda Casino
Free coupon code: FCCG20
$ 10 new no deposit bonus
For Grand Parker Casino and On Bling Casino
New coupon code: FCCOB10
American players are welcome
No deposit blog
You can choose one of the free bonuses below - Only 1 Free Chip for Casino
|Download Wild Vegas Casino||Download Prism Casino||Download Club Player Casino|
|No Deposit Code: WILDVEGAS||No Deposit Code : PRISM50||No Deposit Code: CLUBPLAYER|
|$50 Free Bonus||$50 Free Chips||$50 Free Money|
|$125 Max Cashout||$100 Max Cashout||$50 Max Cashout|
Casino WarOne of the games that is easier to get used to, look at the history of Casino War and explain all the rules of Casino War online, while offering some very clever tricks to keep their budget in case of one or two battles. Prepare for war with our easy to follow guide to this popular casino game.
Roulette inside bets
Players move in land and online casinos already have more than likely heard of inside and outside bets in roulette. This article will address the first category just about betting, found mainly in French, European and American roulette. We will tell you the value and procedures that respond to the use of these different bets.
Inside bets are within the roulette tablePay attention anyway, because we must not confuse the inside bets with other more traditional as the Red, Black, Odd and Even. Each inside bet involves a different payout ratio and obviously some are simpler to play than others. Study them and analyze them properly to avoid mistakes when playing.
The different inside bets
- Commitment to the full: A bet that is made on a single precise number. The player places his bet on the square of the number chosen. If that number comes out, the player’s winnings will be 31-1.
- Cross bet: A bet on an entire line made ready on the table, that is, three numbers. You can, for example, 1-2-3 or 4-5-6 lines. The earnings are 11-1.
- Cross double bet: A bet made on two lines arranged on the roulette table, ie, 6 numbers. It also calls this bet “Sextena”. The potential gains are 5-1.
- Horse Bet: A bet is to bet between two numbers. The bet is placed on a line dividing the two numbers designated. Winnings are obtained only if one of the numbers comes rolled. The earnings are 17-1.
- Poker Bet: A bet that is placed at the intersection of four specific numbers. The bet is placed in the corner because of these four numbers. The player takes the bet only if the roll out of its four numbers. The bet table provides earnings 8-1.
- Bet on the top five: A complete bet is placed at the intersection of 0, 00 and 1. This bet covers for 0, 00, 1, but also 2 and 3. Gains are 6 1 out if one of the designated numbers.
- Top line bet: A bet that covers three numbers above (0-1-2 or 0-00-2 or 03/02/00). The top line bet is valid only on American roulette, since the other spinners do not include necessarily the 00. The top line bet can win 11-1.