No Deposit Casino Free DDC Download
Free Slots No Deposit No Card Details Win Real Money
choose one of the free bonuses below - Only 1 Free Chip for Casino
|Redeem Code: HUNTER|
|No Deposit Required | 30X Playthrough |
100 USD Min/Max Withdrawal|
Games Rules and Strategy
In this section of our website, you will find updated to the most popular games on the market today online casino rules. Besides this, we have asked our experts who believe some of the best strategy guides you can find on the net. In Juegos-casino.org we know how important a good start when playing in an online casino. Years of professional experience as players have joined to create these guidelines, and our team of editors have collectively poured their souls to create a guide that fits all type of player, from beginner to advanced. So, either Blackjack or Roulette, Slots or Video Poker, you know you’re in good hands, our mission is to guide you on the right track to win that elusive big pot money.
Roulette inside bets
Players move in land and online casinos already have more than likely heard of inside and outside bets in roulette. This article will address the first category just about betting, found mainly in French, European and American roulette. We will tell you the value and procedures that respond to the use of these different bets.
Inside bets are within the roulette table
Pay attention anyway, because we must not confuse the inside bets with other more traditional as the Red, Black, Odd and Even. Each inside bet involves a different payout ratio and obviously some are simpler to play than others. Study them and analyze them properly to avoid mistakes when playing.
The different inside bets
- Commitment to the full: A bet that is made on a single precise number. The player places his bet on the square of the number chosen. If that number comes out, the player’s winnings will be 31-1.
- Cross bet: A bet on an entire line made ready on the table, that is, three numbers. You can, for example, 1-2-3 or 4-5-6 lines. The earnings are 11-1.
- Cross double bet: A bet made on two lines arranged on the roulette table, ie, 6 numbers. It also calls this bet “Sextena”. The potential gains are 5-1.
- Horse Bet: A bet is to bet between two numbers. The bet is placed on a line dividing the two numbers designated. Winnings are obtained only if one of the numbers comes rolled. The earnings are 17-1.
- Poker Bet: A bet that is placed at the intersection of four specific numbers. The bet is placed in the corner because of these four numbers. The player takes the bet only if the roll out of its four numbers. The bet table provides earnings 8-1.
- Bet on the top five: A complete bet is placed at the intersection of 0, 00 and 1. This bet covers for 0, 00, 1, but also 2 and 3. Gains are 6 1 out if one of the designated numbers.
- Top line bet: A bet that covers three numbers above (0-1-2 or 0-00-2 or 03/02/00). The top line bet is valid only on American roulette, since the other spinners do not include necessarily the 00. The top line bet can win 11-1.